Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting Started

You made it to my blog. Me too and this is my first time. Storyteller's Anonymous works in tandem with the soon to be live http://www.plumbelieve.com/. This website showcases my illustrations and stories that have yet to be discovered or fought over by publishing houses across the world. The best way I know how to work as a writer is to write my way in. Let me know what you think about the site and please forward to friends and family who may need freelance illustration or writing services.

I also plan to use this blog for another one of my passions, reading and movie watching. Being a storyteller and all, I devour stories of all kinds and like to discuss my own editorial comments on the emotions a story invokes. My hope is that you will join in my discussions and contribute your own thoughts to the movies or books reviewed. In other words, not only tell me your stories but what you like about other people's stories. My repetoire of storytelling runs the gamut of childrens stories to tales for adults.

I write childrens books and have begun projects for adult audiences as well. My goal is to be known as a versatile storyteller who can communicate to a variety of readers and listeners.

Thanks for stopping by. You can follow my path to publishing as I begin a journey of submitting queries and manuscripts with hopes to become the next J.K. Rowling or Marc Brown. We may even be able to help one another hone our skills.

Take care and stay warm.

PB

1 comment:

  1. YOU DID IT! You really did it. You got a blog up. CONGRATS.

    You shoulda told me it was you. And I shoulda figured it out sooner. Welcome to the blogosphere, my dear!

    ReplyDelete