Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Website design ideas

After months of mulling ideas in my head, I finally submitted a rough design to my website designer. My plan is to have a home base for publishers, agents and anyone interested in freelance opportunities to visit my work. Right now it is still sketchy and will be bare for a while until I build up samples and clips. The final outcome will most likely not really be final as adjustment are forever being made on websites which is actually the ultimate appeal of maintaining a website. A website owner enjoys the idea of being able to update and help the site evolve into a functional tool for his or her business.

As part of my effort to become more computer savvy, I enrolled in a Photoshop class designed to teach me how to get the best resolution on my best samples so the color and layout is not lost during scanning. I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

PB

No comments:

Post a Comment